Mississippi Real Estate Commission

A. To change a license from active to inactive status

< All Topics

To change a license from active to inactive status, licensee shall notify the Commission in writing, shall insure that the license is returned to the Commission and shall pay the appropriate fee.  A licensee who is on inactive status at time of renewal may renew the license on inactive status by filing a renewal application and paying the renewal fee.  A broker who terminates a real estate business may place the business license on inactive status.  To return to active status, a salesperson or broker/salesperson must file a transfer application.  A broker and/or a business license may be activated by notifying the Commission by letter or transfer application including required fee.

Previous B. When a licensee wishes to transfer from one broker to another
Next C. Any licensee who has entered active duty military service
Table of Contents