Any seller, other than the developer and its regular employees…

< All Topics

, of a timeshare plan within the State of Mississippi must be a licensed Real Estate Broker or Real Estate Salesperson pursuant to and subject to Mississippi Law and the Rules and Regulations of the Mississippi Real Estate Commission.

Table of Contents